Old 09-11-2015, 09:06 PM   #70
IcedCoffee1983
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxx01
So what none of those guys can keep up with young burners IRL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good point, I think of like Cruz or when Santana Moss or Megatron were young.... they'd burn older CB's all the time.

I dunno I still think the speeds of CB's looks a little low and if there really is an influx of 90's rated Rookies in generated drafts, whatever, in a couple years of CFM it won't matter as both young CB's and young WR's come in. It seems like Rex did a little and bumped a dozen or so older guys up a bit, so it should help some.

I just hope they fix LT regression in the next patch like they tried to with the first patch. And that they fix the fact auto-sub sliders do not work properly in CFM mode at all like they do in Play Now. Set things to 98/99 and watch how a RB subs out after 1 or 2 runs and in CFM that same 98/99 setting makes him only sub out after 5 or 6 runs. It's night and day.

Also there is that weird XP and FG glitch where the ball flings off to the side line when kicking occasionally (when you hit max meter) it's like it gets blocked by an invisible man.

Fix that... with this adjusted roster... and we're good.

I promise to play a whoooole lotta Madden if it's patched!!!

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 09-11-2015 at 09:09 PM.