View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:39 AM   #1185
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Just a random idea I had. So 32 owner control is a bit troublesome from what I hear from you guys. Coaches change but play books stay the same which kinda defeats the purpose.

32 coach control with coach firing on is troublesome because they can get fired and you have to create new coaches at the end of the year.

32 coach control with no firing is way easier but there will never be any variety.

So here's my idea. Keep 32 coach control with firing off (easiest method). At the end of the season we can we use the random number idea that A&S has used for resigning and trades but tailor it to coach changes. Now I don't actually mean we change the coach. Just the philosophy. Off/Def schemes, Playbooks, and maybe even player schemes.

I'm not exactly sure how to structure it yet but I could again make it into an easy excel file that would do all the work for you.

What do you guys think? You get the easy coach method (with the least amount of cfm issues) but still get the realisticness (just created a word there) of teams changing philosophy.

We could do something also if you decided to control depth charts. Go through the preseason and pick some position battles and have the number generator pick the winner. Things like that.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Advertisements - Register to remove