Old 09-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #64
therizing02
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
So you're saying it's playing better WITHOUT the tuner?

Thanks!
Been playing on Default AP since the trial. The only thing I've changed is the game speed and tried slow, but I'm back on normal speed. I'm with most in that I think a slight change could lead to a lot of issues. The game is designed to play best at AP so I gave it shot and all of my stats are spot on.

The only thing that I am bit concerned with are some of the warping catches. WRs making moves that are physically impossible to do to trigger an animation and catch. Maybe a slight reduction in WR Catch would do the trick. I'm also going to change the Special Teams sliders.

I deleted the tuner. I don't care what they say, but the tuner has an effect on the running game and a lot of the animations. After the tuner I'm seeing a lot of the same disgusting animations I was seeing in M15 and the tackles just don't look as good. I was getting great results before the tuner.

My house rules:

Quick Play Selection on Offense and defense. On defense though I scroll through to find matching personnel. If the CPU is in 4WR I match up with at least Nickel. This has rule has a huge effect on how the games play out IMO.

No Switch on Defense

Game On!