View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #1207
CleveCluby
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I am sorry if this has been answered, I have read all of the post and still not quite sure. I play OFF LINE only.. Want to start a new franchise using 32 team control. I understand how to go about it. BUT.. When setting it up, do I have to create a new coach for each team, or can I just keep the actual coach and just set all the settings to CPU..

Secondly, I have asked this question and have received different answers. I have never DL the tuning patch. I read somewhere, i think it was A&S post that the Tuner only affects OL games and has nothing to do with OFF LINE game play in any mode. .. Then someone posted the tuner affects ALL CFM off and online games.. I never play OL.. So do i need it. ??

I am using A&S sliders for my base and adjusting to my personal preference.. Are those sliders made with the tuner, and i am using ThomasDraft roster.. Again, I only play franchise offline... Will the sliders be affective with a different set of rosters, as I think A&S is using the new ones now.

And finally, By using the cloud, can I set up my franchise and send it to my friends so that we have the exact same thing, Rosters, settings, sliders. I know I can share Rosters and other things using share but i don't see a way to share franchises. Thank for any help in advance.