Old 09-12-2015, 02:28 PM   #552
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Alright, I just finished the preseason as the Eagles and I had some wildly different games, however, I have some stats and there are a few common discrepancies but not many. For the most part the game played really well.

Passing Game
- 57%, 65%, 51%, 73% (Eagles Completion %s for all four games)
- 50%, 71%, 76%, 69% (CPU Completion %s for all four games)
- 12 INTS Thrown (Eagles), 3 INTS Thrown (CPU)
- 1037 Yds (Eagles through four games, leads the league by 73yds)
- 9 TDs (Eagles through four games, leads the league by 2tds).
- 12 Sacks (Eagles, good for 8th in league, 4 sacks from 1st), 7 Sacks (CPU)
- 1127 Yards Allowed (Eagles, 32nd in league, +118yds more than the next)

Alright, for the most part I am happy with the stats above. Here are the issues I see:

- Interceptions: Most of mine were bad reads by myself, the issue was the CPU caught all of my bad reads whereas my players dropped several INTs.

- Completion% is pretty accurate for HUMAN, again I made some bad reads. The CPU however (except one game) was way to accurate and the majority of their incompletions were on throw aways or throwing the ball while getting hit resulting in the ball barely making it 2 yards out of their hand. Other than that, very few bad throws.

Running Game
- 5.2, 4.9, 4.5, 5.1 (Eagles averages each game)
- 3.2, 3.5, 2.5, 2.4 (CPU averages each game)
- 125, 122, 149, 168 (Eagles yards each game)
- 73, 88, 47, 39 (CPU yards each game)
- 3 Forced Fumbles (Eagles), 0 Forced Fumbles (CPU)
- 12 Broken Tackles between three different backs for the Eagles through four games.
- 564 total rush yards (Eagles, 1st in league by 9yds)
- 247 yards allowed (Eagles, 2nd in league, 18 yards behind first)

Rushing Averages/Yards: I'm very good at finding the hole and cutting back when needed. This would explain the pretty consistent averages and of course Murray and Sproles are pretty good and behind a solid line. I would probably still bring USER rush down slightly. The CPU however needs help. The Eagles front seven is really good, especially the linebacking core. However, those averages are still too low and also inflated due to some large runs.

Lastly, penalties. I had 3 for 25 yards. I think I had maybe two more that were declined. In the end I had 8 less penalties than the next team. My 3 penalties were (Facemask, DPI, Holding)

TL/DR
- Lower CPU accuracy
- Raise HUM interception
- Lower CPU interception
- Lower HUM Run Block
- Raise CPU Run Block
- Figure out which penalties to increase

Jarodd21, any recommendations on how I should adjust the sliders? Thank you for the awesome sliders! Overall I really enjoyed the games that I played.
Appreciate the feedback. It's kind of hard to get a real feel for the gameplay in Preseason once all those scrubs start getting in. That's why I usually do my testing in the regular season.

You can lower the CPUs accuracy to 30 if you feel like there too accurate.

I wouldn't recommend raising the USER INTs. After playing a full season in my test franchise I lead the league with picks. I pretty sure if you had a played full games with your starters you would have gotten more picks.

I'm really not sure if you should lower the CPUs INTs because that's going to open up your passing even more but if you feel like you are throwing too many go ahead and drop it to 40. Keep in mind who you was throwing with when the backups got in.

Yeah you can definitely lower the USER run blocking to the red set(35) and maybe even raise the CPUs tackling to the red set(50) to get a better challenge against your run.

Yeah raise the CPUs run blocking to the red set(50) if you feel like there running needs a boost.

Penalties is the easiest thing to tweak. All you need to do is add a point to Holding, Facemask, DPI, Block in the back, and you'll see plenty of more called penalties called. It was a little too much for my taste so choose which ones you wanna see increased. It just takes a point.