View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:23 PM   #2
Badguy1985
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Injured Reserve Works Properly Preseason included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Most people believe that I.R. does not work in preseason. It does, though there is some issues with the menu screen.

the things to do menu is correct when it comes to cut down day.
the menu # inside at the roster cut screen is wrong and still counts all the players on the roster including those on i.r. but unlike last years game the cpu will not cut a bunch of players to get that total under 53 on any cut down day including the final.

In connected franchise mode, if you put a player on i.r. or start with the pre existing injuries; when it comes to making the cuts to 65,59,53 you will see at the things to do menu that either
A) you must cut a # of players or
B) it will say cut 0 players.

When it says cut 0 players don't cut anyone.
when it says you must cut a # of players at the things to do menu, go into that screen and cut the amount is said on the things to do menu, you will notice the # is different inside the menu.

Example :
it's week 3 cut down to 59
Steelers have a roster of 63 with 2 on i.r. =61 active
Things to do menu says cut 2 players, press x to enter the cut roster menu, the menu there will say 0/4, just cut the 2 that the original menu said. back out. the things to do menu will say cut 0 players or the cut menu will be gone all together.

I have tested this in online and offline cfm. I have also tested it with a 32 team cfm and it works for all teams.

If you are unsure of how many player to cut go to the trade screen and it's roster totals work properly.

hope this helps and makes things easier for everyone.
It seems to be tricksy for me. I tried multiple times with it showing cut zero players but like 4/5 in the actual cut players screen and multiple times it cut my 6th WR. I'll go test it again tomorrow. I did this test pre patch, BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk