Old 09-14-2015, 10:29 PM   #591
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Jarod, are you having any issues since the latest tuning update to get the cpu QB to throw more deep balls. I am using a set that is similar to your black set but I have the human and cpu pass covrage toned down a bit more than yours with each slider right around 50ish for reaction/int/cov. Problem is the CPU is either running a lot or only throwing to slant and crossing routes completing about 85-90% of their throws, regardless of the QB. I might have to control a DB once or twice a game. Seemed like before the tuning update the CPU would at least huck one deep ball up their once per possession which I thought was a lot of fun cause I would have to break up the pass rather than just sit and watch my secondary get burned on every pass play. Do you know what to do with sliders to get the CPU QB to be more balanced with taking chances down field? is it the QB accuracy or is it a coverage thing? Ive also heard it could be a penalty slider too according to some of the slider gurus on here.
CPU going deep: http://youtu.be/36eoMHs9t1s
Romo dropped this one over the top on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove