Old 09-15-2015, 07:11 AM   #6
jake19ny
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 Penalties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Theres plenty of penalties in the game if you play the proper way I drawn tons of penalties in the offensive zone controlling the puck just like they do in the real NHL .

I had a whole thread on it from NHL 15 if you do a search with box scores and actually photos of each penalty recorded and I would say on average 6 to 8 penalties each game on 8 to 10 minute periods basically playing on near default .
No offense but to suggest that the very large majority of guys on this board are not seeing penalties because they don't play the game properly is a tad insulting and flat out ridiculous. Even if your right and your the only one who knows how to draw penalties that would be a huge fail on EAs part. No two people play the same and penalties should be a part of any NHL game period. Wether your a casual gamer who just picked up the game or an expert like yourself, they should be called. It's been a problem for the past few releases and needs to be addressed like they did in Madden, which suffered the same issue for years. The new tuner said it would increase penalties I hope they are right.