Old 09-15-2015, 07:12 AM   #597
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Kind of off topic since I'm playing the ps3 version of madden 16 but I've used your sliders for years across numerous games so figured I'd ask.

My current issue is for some reason it is impossible for me to generate a pass rush on all madden with cpu pass block at 0. I'm talking 10 seconds in the pocket and after 2 hours in practice mode I've yet to see a defensive lineman get a successful pass rush move.

Any ideas or theories as to what to do from here?? Been thinking about resetting back to default sliders as well as test out all pro since I'm kinda stuck. M16 last gen is kinda like madden 15.5 so I looked through old madden 15 threads for clues but from what I saw the pass rush out of box was TOO potent lol.

Yeah the pass rush on All-Madden is back to it Madden 10-12 days when trying to generate pressure with a 4 man front. You can have success if you control a Dlineman but it's a little tough on your AI controlled player's. I still get mine because I like to mix in some blitzes or sometimes my DEs will get free and get to the QB.. Also the CPU does give up a lot of sacks when they do playaction plays when the passblock is on 0. They just let tje rusher come free to the QB. But yeah it's really the only problem on All-Madden this year.