Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Some notes.

1) I am playing with the tuner.

2) I have turned down fatigue to 53

3) I have turned down injuries to 60

4) I have turned fumbles down to 47

I am playing CFM now a ton and not worrying too much about the sliders. We have a great base set and if I like these tweaks (which so far I do) I will update the front page.

I am seeing far too many of the same questions page after page. Please just use a search or read through the thread. I am simply not going to answer the same question 40 times.

If your not getting the kind of game you want after playing at least 5-6 games, and your finding them too easy, or not enjoying it. Please...you don't need to let us all know that.

It's not helpful. Just move on. Dont clutter the thread with.....its too easy, I am blowing out the CPU every game.

Clearly I am not with these settings. Remember. These are my personal settings I am sharing with the community. They are not for everyone.

If you are enjoying them but feel your running game is weak then simply click up run blocking 2-3 points and play again.

If your not seeing enough interceptions for your taste simly click up then INT slider to 40 and go from there.

The sliders this year are very responsive work independently of each other unlike years past.

I am getting wild, unpredictable games every time I play. I could not be happier with Madden on the field this year.

If you are really curious how I truly play the game, visit my Twitch channel (Todem23) and watch some past broadcasts of my Dolphins CFM. I play and stream every Dolphins game as well as one "Game of the Week". You will see the sliders on display, and how I approach Madden.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-15-2015 at 07:50 AM.