View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 09:07 AM   #382
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

These look really nice.

I plugged them in to my Raiders CFM to see how AM felt after I went 5-1 with OAK in my first 6 games. I know the team isn't that good in real life, but I was having trouble getting consistent challenging games from the CPU. Oddly, in Play Now, it's totally not like that--the CPU can beat me half the time in Play Now. But inside CFM, it's different...

I wound up losing to the Jets 13-6, but the game felt great. Fitzpatrick played like himself. He completed 60% even, but it was all short stuff and his receivers were blanketed pretty well. Some poor tackling 1-1 gave them some big plays, and that's ultimately what won the day.

I had a good running game but struggled mightily in the passing game--not because of psychic DBs, but because of poor pass protection (my RT situation is a nightmare) and generally good coverage from a superior secondary.

I had been logging 4 sacks per game to that point, but I only got 2 on Fitzpatrick, both my Mack. That was also an encouraging sign.

AM this year feels legit, not cheap at all, and these sliders are a really nice base.