View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:01 AM   #7
Therion7
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 16 Penalties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
No offense but to suggest that the very large majority of guys on this board are not seeing penalties because they don't play the game properly is a tad insulting and flat out ridiculous. Even if your right and your the only one who knows how to draw penalties that would be a huge fail on EAs part. No two people play the same and penalties should be a part of any NHL game period. Wether your a casual gamer who just picked up the game or an expert like yourself, they should be called. It's been a problem for the past few releases and needs to be addressed like they did in Madden, which suffered the same issue for years. The new tuner said it would increase penalties I hope they are right.
I pass the puck between my players to get that goalie moving and cycle the puck until the opposition is dizzy and on average I'd usually see an average about 1.7 CPU infractions per ten minute period game and it's usually slashing or tripping only when the puck receptor makes a quick turn and the CPU is late with a stick lift or poke check.

I hope it's been addressed in 16's latest tuner. I'd settle for more calls of anything tbh but it's been years since you could rely on the CPU to get checking from behind / boarding etc. The actually variety is very poor. All regular occurrences in NHL 11 when the sliders worked - no matter your playing style.