View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 01:03 PM   #2
Toupal
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

Franchise

1. Separate online and offline franchise and build to their individual strengths

2. Custom Draft Classes or editable rosters

3.Playable CPU vs CPU games

4. Assistant coaches/ new coaches... I'm tired of seeing coaches get passed around from team to team each year. (I'm in my 6th season of CFM and Mike McCarthy has coach for the Packers, Patriots, and Bengals)

5. More in-depth stat tracking, record tracking, have previous records and stats in the game from previous season, and make a bigger deal of records (I had no idea Peyton Manning broke the all-time passing yard record until 6 weeks after it happened)

6. Easy control over all 32 teams

Presentation

1. Upgrade presentation for CFM. What I mean is, have the announcers talk standings, stats, positon battles, playoff battles, key injuries, updated scores from other games (important information I may need to know for my team)

2. Game Ticker- Just like the NFL, have a bar on the bottom of the screen that gives what I mentioned above (stats, scores, transactions...)

3. New/ upgraded announcers... I am just tired of hearing a negative Phil Simms.

4. Hall of Fame- I would like to see the NFL greats get honored.Madden is on the right path with Legacy Points, but have those mean something... The hall of fame i a huge part of the NFL, and I want to see it get it's recognition in the NFL licensed video game

5. Living worlds- I would like to see the crowds react to what is going on during the game. I want to hear the crowd take a big breath on a deep pass, I want to hear the difference in sound when I score a regular touchdown as compared to a game winning touchdown or field goal (same goes for announcers), I want to hear players names get chanted, I want home field advantage to matter like it does for the Chiefs or Seahawks.

Game Modes

1. Commissioner Mode- Essentially a franchise mode, but you have control over Everything... I am talking rosters, draft classes, team relocation's, divisions, season length, play any game, add new teams, use your imagination

2. Exhibition playoffs- When my friends are over, I want to set up a tournament. Every year for fantasy we decide the draft order by the results of playing in a madden tournament. I think this would be fun/ handy if it were implemented for the online crowd

Gameplay
I have never been this impressed by gameplay for a football game, but there is always room for improvement

1. Running styles... some players hit holes hard, some use their shiftiness, some use hard powering running and lower their pads... Other run top heavy, some run low to the ground. I want to see running backs have their own styles of running, and I want to see it affect their game play

2. Weather... Have weather matter. When I play in a rainy or windy game, QB's shouldn't be throwing the ball as easy as they are. Fumbles should be more prevalent in sloppy games. The wind affects the kicking game, why not the passing game? More timid movements in snow/ rain games. If it is hot out, have stamina be more of a factor.

3.Physics.... (I'm not complaining) But my 6'1 205lb QB was up-right in the pocket, and as Aldon Smith came off the edge to nail him, my QB knocked him to the ground in an Earl Campbell like way. Or Tavon Austin stiff arming linebackers like they are little kids. Bascially have size and momentum matter

This is just a start, and I know the community is full of creative ideas. Share what you have, and hopefully we can keep on building to Madden and make next years Madden that much better!