Old 09-15-2015, 10:31 PM   #613
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I just started a Texans franchise. I simmed the first season, because I mainly like doing the off season stuff. I was expecting a top 10 draft pick, but SOMEHOW they made it to the superbowl and lost. I checked the stats and they didn't even make top 10 in passing yards/TD or Ruhsing yards/TD. Must have just been good defense?

Took to the off season and picked up Josh Gordon, Casey Hayward and Kevin zeitler (RG) for maybe too much. And L Green because I like him as a TE.

In the draft I had options at QB but went with a pocket passer. He is a 76 OVR. I had a great draft, but won't get into it to much

On to the first two games. I realize the importance of practicing with a rookie QB lol. He is passes were all over the place. Ended up getting pulled out of the game in the 3rd with 86 yards 2 TD 1 Int 5-13. Sanchez came in hot with 5-5 then finished the game with 5-13. Lost 38-17 to the ravens

Second game, I KNEW I had to establish a run game. If not run the ball 70% and keep passes short. Tough game plan against the bills front 7. Foster carried 14 times for 68 yards and my rookie rushed 5 times for 20. Had to abandon the run, so my QB went 16-27 and 213 yards with 2 ints.

Defense is okay just gotta make plays on the ball. offense needs work. But I'm liking this Texans playbook.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
You still trying to find a playbook huh? Since you like the Texans playbook you should start off with there's and build you a custom playbook from there. Add some more formations and plays you like from other playbook that you are comfortable using.