View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 03:29 PM   #94
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbakies
I haven't played a Madden game in 7-8 years so I'm a bit intimidated by this game but I am having fun so far.

I've played a half dozen games with the sliders and I like them but I'm getting stomped for the most part every game. Last night I played my Cowboys (I also am a fan of America's team) against the Redskins and it was ugly. My secondary constantly got beat by the WRs in man coverage and didn't fair much better against the zone. He was also rushing for 5-7 yards per carry. Considering they are like a 72 and the the Cowboys are an 89 I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I haven't won a game since using your sliders.

Also, you talked about using someone else's rosters. Can you do that in CFM on Xbox One? I want to start a CFM to play soon. Thanks.

If you're having a bit of trouble I honestly suggest giving a little practice to learn the controls and to learn how to make line and other adjustments. That helps a lot. Since these are sliders changing the Difficulty won't help too much. The difficulty has a lot to do with the CPUs brain. U might wanna try these exact sliders on Pro Difficulty and maybe go head and turn on Ball Hawk, Kicking Arc and all the other visuals and Assists. These sliders are purely for realism, most people using my sliders having been playing Madden every year. U might also wanna play a few games on Rookie or Pro difficulty sliders before using my custom sliders, just so u get used to the game. And u can download rosters under madden share (it's in settings hub) and then after downloading u will go and load the file. U need to load the file before entering CFM then you will be prompt to a message asking if u wanna use custom rosters or default rosters. Of course choose custom. I honestly think just giving my sliders some practice u will get used to them, they are honestly the most realistic sliders out. I worked hard on them and researched what each slider does