View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #1483
asandique
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I just played the most intense super bowl ever!!! If it was a real life game, this would easily go down as one of the top 5 games ever!

I was my Bears vs. Ravens and won 24-23 I was down 20-10 late in the third quarter and Baltimore made me WORK for the comeback!

I have CPU reaction and coverage at 95. Usually space is hard to come by so my playcalling has to be sound! They made every receiver pay for every caught ball!

Steve Smith played like his real life counterpart! He was feisty and wasn't going down easy! And it sometimes seemed like it was Ray Lewis re-incarnated into C.J. Mosley's body! Even though Mosley is an upcoming killer in his own right. Joe Flacco was a monster. 24-33 267 were his numbers and I don't win if I don't pick him off early in the fourth

I also have QB Acc at 13. I traded for Jameis Winston and he developed up to an 88 without the confidence kicking in. He actually finished fourth in MVP voting. My created running back which is me, I started my guy out at a 73 and ballooned up to an 85 because I got good enough to go off the second half of the season. He ended up leading the league in rushing touchdowns and had 1500 yards! He finished fifth in MVP voting

My main goal in franchise mode is to create an offense similar to the Kurt Warner/Marshall Faulk Rams! I have done that and with these sliders they don't make it feel cheesy or easy. I definitely earned every yard and score!

I know some don't want to win the super bowl their first season of a franchise mode, but I'm too competitive for that lol. If they're not gonna win in real life, they are definitely going to in this!

Thank you Armor for your set! I know I will be playing this longer than 2 months!