View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #84
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a small sample test, but I started up my CFM with the Jaguars... I am really impressed with everything I have seen.

Week 1:

Panthers vs Jaguars.

31-24.(loss) my first loss ever in Madden 16! lol

Cam Newton; 16/23 198 2 TD 1 int.
Blake Bortles; 20/31 259 2 TD 1 int.

Running game;

Jonathan Stewart; 19 for 200 yards. 1 td. He gashed the hell out my defense!!

T.J Yeldon 22 for 82 yards 1 TD

Newton; 3 for 8 yards

Bortles; 4 for 14 yards

Defense;

Panthers had 2 sacks

Jaguars had 1.

I am not averaging enough plays with the quarters at 13 minutes 15 seconds. I am bumping it up to see if get a better average. More like 120-130 plays where I would like it.

Week 2:

Jaguars at Dolphins

26-23 ( last second Field goal to win it!)

Blake Bortles: 25/34 325 yards 2 TD 1 pick *73 completion!

Ryan Tannehill; 22/32 262 yards 1 TD

Running game:

Lamar Miller; 14 for 80 yards 5.7 average

Jonas Gray; 3 for 68 yards 22.7 average 1 TD ( had a 61 yard TD)

T.J Yeldon; 19 for 49 yards 2.6 average 1 TD

Denard Robinson; 2 for 2 yards 1.0 average

Defensive;

Jaguars;

3 Sacks

1 Forced fumbled

Panthers;

1 sack. ( Olivier Vernon 0.5 sack and Cameron wake 0.5 sack)

Both of these games were so much fun!! Totally different games! Panthers game it was back and fourth for the most part until 3rd quarter where the Panthers pulled away. We had 2 chances to tie the game up. 4 and 7th, Bortles drops back, and fires over the middle and over throws his man. Turn over! 1:57 to go and we have 3 time outs! We hold them, 49 seconds left when we get the ball back. First pass, screen! T.J Yeldon fumbles... game over. -.-

The Dolphins game was just a competitive one! At first looked like the Jaguars were going to blow them out. Putting up 2 consecutive TD's in the 2nd due to a Ryan Tannehill fumble and Previous drive a Deep bomb from Bortles for a 53 yard TD pass. Nope! Ryan comes back throwing lasers all the way down the hill for a TD pass. Next drive Jaguars failed to do anything. Dolphins get it, first play Jonas Gray runs a 61 yard TD. After that the game got really defensive until the final drive where Bortles Drove the field and set up a 32 yards Field goal for the Rookie kicker.

These sliders really bring out the best in this game!! I have had a lot of fun with these and I can't wait for the Patriots game to really test the sliders and if my Jaguars can take on Brady and the Pats!! The running game for the CPU is perfect. Way you have it set up is perfect. I have only made changes to quarter length cause I wasn't see enough plays, barely 105 plays. I'll be checking back in soon with details on the Patriots game!