View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:55 AM   #643
Blazzen
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man that would have been a fun game to see. Why did you move threshold to 50? You were getting too many big plays
I haven't tried your set with threshold at 0, but have played with other sliders at 0 and it generated too many big plays. That's why I had it at 50. I prefer a more defensive struggle game because that's what the Panthers play most often.

I just played my 2nd game against the Texans and it was also close but a shootout. I ended up getting the ball with 2 timeouts left on my own 20 yard line, 4th quarter, 40 seconds to go. Completed a pass to Olsen to my own 31 yard line, called time out. Next play they're playing 2 deep zone and I split the two safeties with Corey "Philly" Brown, hit him in stride for a long TD pass to win the game 41-34. Mallet threw for over 400 yards but also had 3 interceptions, one of which I took the distance with Tillman. Cam had 300+ yards, 3 TD's and 1 INT. Neither team could get a running game going.

I did bump pass blocking slider up to 35 for each team prior to starting this game because I was getting consistently sacked on PA shot plays with 9 blockers with it set only at 30 against the Jags. I still had 3 sacks against the Texans and JJ Watt got Cam for the only sack of the game for the Texans. They flushed Cam out of the pocket quite often but it's not easy to chase down Cam Newton!

I think I've got the sliders I like. Green set is an extremely difficult challenge for me. I've had to give it all I've got (without cheesing, I use suggested plays typically on offense and defense) to come away with Wins against two teams with not so great QB's (Bortles and Mallet). Next week I go up against Drew Brees and the Saints.

Madden really needs a difficulty between All Pro and All Madden. I feel like on All Madden the CPU almost "cheats" where I see bull**** plays every so often, players warp or make plays they just aren't capable of like a 30 yard bullet Mallet threw off his back foot while being chased by 2 blitzers. All Pro is just too easy for me though. I really feel like I have to fight for and earn everything I get playing on All Madden and that's the way it should be.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes