Old 09-18-2015, 12:13 AM   #657
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Have been tweaking the green set sliders trying to find the perfect fit for me. My main issues are that my qb is crazy inaccurate, and that the cpu qb's complete everything. Other issue is my run game is non-existent and that the cpu wrs never drop anything. Any suggested slider raises/decreases? Would be much appreciated. Also I feel as if I have too many holding calls against me, but it could just be me.
You have to utilize the left stick.. It's less sensitive with how high I have the accuracy on the green set. If you are not use to using the left stick go into practice and work on using it. The only time you shouldn't use the left stick to throw a pass is on a deep streak route. If you don't want to use the left stick you probably have to raise the USER accuracy to like 45 or 50. I'm getting ready to drop a new tweak to the USER and CPU accuracy on all 4 sets. But my sliders always involve guys working on using the left stick to place all there throws. Jump into practice mode and figure out all the angles, and touch you have to use to place every throw. Trust me you won't regret it and watch how much better your passing becomes..