Old 09-18-2015, 07:19 AM   #661
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Just played my first game of the season and won 27-20.

I raised the user accuracy from 35 to 40. (Might drop to 38)
I raised the user run blocking from 45 to 48.
I dropped the cpu accuracy from 35 to 32.
I dropped the cpu catching from 45 to 40. (Might raise to 42)

I am the Dolphins, and I had a horrible start throwing 3 interceptions in the 1st half. The redskins scored 17 on me in the first half compared to my 6. I ended up injuring Robert Griffen and he was out till the 4th quarter. I slowly rallied my way back into the game and dominated the 2nd half scoring 21 unanswered points to win 27-20. My game winning touchdown was with less than 2mins to go. Overall I felt like once Griffen went down that they didn't have a consistent offense, and that really hurt them.

Tannehill - 283 yards 2tds 3ints 66% completion
Miller - 105 yards on 14 attempts (lost for 3 weeks due to injury :/)
Stills - 5recs 91 yards (leading receiver)
7 sacks in total(6 were user) 1int

Griffen - 7-10 77yards
McCoy - 5-9 77 yards 1int
Morris - 91yards on 22attempts 1td
Jackson - 6recs 70yards(leading receiver)
No sacks but three int's

Overall I enjoyed the game, and thought it played out well. My only two concerns are that the Redskins offense outside of the run was bad. I don't know if it was the play calls or if they just didn't go deep on passes but it didn't seem like much. The other concern would be the 7 sacks. Though it was user with 99 Suh and 82 Brockers it was still a lot. I'll have to see how it plays out against my next opponent. What do you think?
Well I'm glad you figured out a few adjustments that work for your play style. If you feel you are getting too many sacks you can try raising the CPUs passblock to 35.
Advertisements - Register to remove