View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #662
Altimate
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
Finished my first season w/ the Vikings using the Red Set. Went 10-6, won my wildcard game, lost the divisional. All in all things went pretty good. Picked up some pieces to rebuild my OL and should be in better shape for year 2. I also drafted a 6th round QB that turned into 80 ovr. Bigger, stronger, faster than Teddy B. Decisions, decisions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a pretty good season. Sounds like everything played out good.

Damn.. So what are you going to do about the QB situation? That rookie sounds like a beast. Teddy still young though. I would probably trade that rookie to a team that needs him unless you're ready to move on from Teddy.
I ended up trading the rookie QB to the Texans for a current 2nd round pick. Their starting QB was Kellen Moore at 73ovr. So they got a high dev rookie QB and a 2nd round pick was the highest I was being offered. I just so happened to play against him Week 1 and he looked pretty decent. 26/31 268yds 0tds 1int. I had my best passing day yet with Teddy and torched them though. 19/24 312yds 4tds 1int passing and 4rush 24yds 1td running.