Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New tweaks

September 18th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, and lowered the USER accuracy 25.
September 18th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, and lowered the USER accuracy to 18
Septmeber 18th- On the Blue set the CPUs accuracy stayed at 45, and I lowered the USER accuracy to 11
September 18th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 4.

I thought I was done tweaking for a while but I been passing the ball way too good lately. Finished my test season with 5500 yards passing and I just wasn't feeling that. Felt my yardage could come down at least another 500-700 yards so I decided to tweak the USER accuracy on all 4 sets.

I know some guys using the green sliders have been struggling with accuracy. My only advise to you is to either go into practice and work on using the left stick or simply raise the USER accuracy somewhere around 40-50 if you refuse to work on getting better with the left stick, and want most of your passes placed for you. You should be using the left stick on every pass besides deep bombs. I know a lot of the green set USERs have been struggling with there pass defense too so lowering the CPUs accuracy to 25 should help that also.
Here's the updates if anybody missed the post last night.