Old 09-18-2015, 11:43 PM   #675
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by termi201nator
Well, this is my first time ever using custom sliders. For some reason, I never thought to look online for sliders. I thought I would always be doomed with default difficulty sliders that would never produce realistic results. I've played Madden for so long and couldn't ever find out about these amazing custom sliders. So I'd like to thank you Jarrodd. This is the very first sliders I looked at and I am so pleased with it. It's so realistic compared to how things used to go. And above is my first game in my 49ers franchise. I figured the defensive stats weren't really that important but I'll be lurking around to see if most people fill all the box score out.

I'm also posting this for feedback and help as I see so many others do. I'm hoping to get some advice with what I may need to change and such with the sliders. After reading, I saw that you shouldn't just jump to change settings after one game so I won't yet. But all I worry about is the CPU run. That's a lot of yards. But then again it was AP so I was okay with it until McKinnon came in and kicked my ***, breaking a 60-some yard touchdown run. Next week, I play the Steelers so I'll see how Leveon Bell does. I didn't think the Vikings O-Line was particularly good but I suppose they would be better compared to the 49ers D-Line. Even if that's true, I don't want to get toasted for 200 some rushing yards each game.

Kaepernick was struggling early. There were so many throws that he missed when I even had him set his feet and I used the left stick to guide the ball. Maybe it was poor playcalling but players were definitely open. I also struggled to get Anquan Boldin the ball as that's obvious in the stats. I finally started to get better with passing in the late third quarter with Jerome Simpson making some plays. With just over two minutes to go, I scored on a 48 yard screen to Jarryd hayne and took a 27-20 lead. But the Vikings went right down the field and Bridgewater had the best passing drive of the entire game. Other than that drive, he was useless and also go hurt early second quarter but returned after halftime.

with one minute to go, I was forced in a three and out and they got the ball back with about 40 seconds to go. I got burned deep on a Four Verts route and then they conserved to win with a field goal.

Overall, I was very pleased with the results and I'm glad to have found these sliders. I will probably post my results with the Steelers to see what happened differently in that game and get more feed back if that's okay.

And keep up the good work with these sliders, man!
Stats was good man. You already know AP can do that on any team and McKinnon can break one like that if you are caught napping. Hell you might have trouble with Bell next week. He's a beast too. I wouldn't change anything for now. Play a few more games to get a better feel and we'll take a look at everything then. Definitely work on your passing more with the left stick. You should go into practice mode and work on the passes you said you were missing badly with Kaepernick. If you continue to struggle and need a little assistance with your throwing you might have to eventually raise the USER accuracy to 40. Anything below 40 you have to work on your touch and placement of passes with the left stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove