View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 12:02 AM   #676
termi201nator
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Stats was good man. You already know AP can do that on any team and McKinnon can break one like that if you are caught napping. Hell you might have trouble with Bell next week. He's a beast too. I wouldn't change anything for now. Play a few more games to get a better feel and we'll take a look at everything then. Definitely work on your passing more with the left stick. You should go into practice mode and work on the passes you said you were missing badly with Kaepernick. If you continue to struggle and need a little assistance with your throwing you might have to eventually raise the USER accuracy to 40. Anything below 40 you have to work on your touch and placement of passes with the left stick.
Thanks for the feedback!

I just finished up my second game against Pittsburgh. Early on it was more of the same. I was getting frustrated and it was 27-3 Steelers at the end of 3. But in the fourth, I nearly made a comeback and scored three touchdowns, all through the air with Kaep. I still lost 27-24 but man it got my blood pumping at the end. If I coulda got that onside kick then I might have won. But overall, Kaepernick was much better and I didn't miss that many throws. However, with rushing, I got scorched again. 206 yards. Bell had 120 and DeAngelo Williams had 80. But, like you said, I'm not gonna change anything yet. I'll play out this game against Arizona and see how things go.