View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 05:28 PM   #124
knowitallpunk
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
This is a response to all three of u guys... Thank u to all three of u for giving these a try. Make any personal adjustments that fit your play. I am testing the qb accuracy at 12 and believe it or not it's a good difference from 11. I am thinking of setting it at 12. But I'm gonna test one more game. I'm glad u see that fast feels way better than slow. And even at kick off power at 59 I really get too many touch backs I think it's perfect. U have to admit 80% of kick offs are touch backs ever since they moved the kick off spot
Sure. But to test this theory best, it'd probably be worth practicing it in a dome. I just can't raise it above 40. I want my TBs to sort of coincide with the AI's sim'd TBs in CFM. I liked these for the most part. I feel like there were too many roughing the passers. I just played a game as Kansas City against the Texans. Final score was 26 (KC) over 13 (HOU). I played on 7 min quarters with no run off just to test these.

Smith went 23/34 (67%) for 327 yards and 2TD 0INT
Mallet was 9/29 for (31%) for 101 yards 1TD 2INT

Charles rushed for 52 yards on 18 carries 0TD
K. Davis had 6 for 34 yards 0TD
Foster had 13 attempts for 12 yards against that stellar KC defense (I still think there needs to be some sort of improvement here, but I'll play a few more games and probably even go to All-Madden to see if it plays any different before I start tweaking)

Kelce is the only TE/WR worth noting as he had 158 yards on 8 catches for both of Smith's TDs. Charles had 4 receptions. Everyone else was held to 2.

Overall these are excellent. I need to lower roughing the passer, even if only by a couple. Animations looked superb. Tackling was authentic. Mallet really overdid a crappy performance. But maybe he's just garbage. I'll give an update after I get around to game 2 against the Broncos. That should be a good game and give me a better idea of how a great QB will throw the ball when playing against me.