Old 09-19-2015, 10:43 PM   #699
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by termi201nator
So, after four games though my 49ers season, I am 0-4. Three games were really close at times. Despite those games being decided by 3, 3, and 2 points, it felt like a blow out. Instead of going through four box scores, I'll just post stats that would be essential for feedback.

For me now, it's no longer a matter of if I should change sliders. I know I need to but the thing is, I'm not sure how much to change of which slider.

For the season, these are my stats:

Offense- 1397 Yards (23rd - I have no issue with that)
Defense- 1970 Yards (Last - This is becoming ridiculous. The 31st team in the league in defense are the Falcons. They have given up 1660 yards. That's over 300 yards from me. Maybe I do need to do better with playcalling and with controlling the player to actually make a play, but I'm still learning and I really hate the feeling that knowing every single game will be with me giving up a ton of yards. I know the 49ers aren't that good but I feel they are better than what I've been getting with my results. I'llbe the first one to admit that it's probably a lot of human error but I just want to know what i can correct with the sliders to help me learn the game a bit easier. I'm at that point where anything with All-Pro is not challenging enough but full out All Madden is too difficult. That's why I use the green set and I'm sure with a few tweaks, I'll be doing just fine.)

I am also 28th in the league in Pass Defense though I'm okay with that. I've had to go against Bridgewater, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, and Carson Palmer. But for rushing, I'm dead last with giving up over 800 yards in four games. That's average of 200 rushing yards per game. Against the Packers, Lacy was hurt. Starks had 119 yards and 3 TDs while Crockett (I think that was the name) piled up 95 yards on his own. So I know that running is something I really have to fix. I also am last in the league with sacks. i can get no pressure no matter how many blitzes I send. I've onlny gotten 2 sacks in the first 4 games. I'm also watching interceptions. I'm okay with only having 1 at the moment with how bad the 49ers secondary will be but I hope to get a few more here and there. I also feel the lack of picks and big passing numbers have to deal with the lack of pass rush. Again, I know the 49ers don't really have a great pass rusher but I'd like to see a few more sacks. And 1 of the 2 sacks I got was a fluke with Rodgers tripping somehow and falling down. So I was lucky to get that one.

I think that really covers it. I should also add that I feel like the terrible tackling as a lot to do with the rushing. The times that I do get into the backfield or anywhere close, the RB just shoves him off. Now, when I was playing against AP and Bell, I didn't care about that. But in my opiion, John Crockett should not have broken 11 tackles. As I count all the BTK for CPU, I get around 45 in 4 games. Not sure if that's how it should be but I now my own count is around 15. So not sure if I should lower tackling for the CPU or if that should stay?

Any feedback would be helped. I dont' want to tweak anything on my own at the moment because I don't want to butcher the sliders totally and start to lose my enjoyment. Overall, i really do still love the sliders, I just feel that I need to make a few tweaks but with my inexperience, I'm unsure of how much of an increment to go down or what actually I should decrease. Thanks in advance and I really appreciate all the advice already!
Two easy tweaks man.. Don't worry.. First off did you plug in the latest tweaks where I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25 on the green set? If you haven't did that go ahead and do that now. If you already have the CPUs accuracy at 25, then go ahead and lower the CPUs accuracy to 20. Also go ahead and lower the CPUs runblocking to 40. We don't need to touch anything on the USER sider.. These tweaks should help your defense out. Hopefully things don't become too easy for you but the tweaks should help you get better so you can slowly work your way back to my default green settings.