View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 12:24 PM   #1616
woodjer
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Hey guys...just thought I'd share some adjustments that I made to tdawg's Excel sheet. Before I get into it though, tdawg did the majority of the set-up and legwork on this and was kind enough to share it with everyone else. tdawg...if you've got an issue with me posting my changes to your sheet, feel free to PM me and I'll delete this post. Otherwise, everyone should know that he created the initial sheet and did a great job. I just wanted to adjust a couple things for myself and thought I'd share.

So...I didn't do anything all that major but I decided that I wanted the ability to quickly adjust the "re-sign rate" instead of always using the same range that A&S uses. This gives you two ways to do this:
1) Globally - Want a lot of resignings? Set the Global resign % to 80. You'll see roughly 80% of the players flagged to re-sign. Want more action in free agency? Set it to 10 and you'll see more free agents.
2) Team-specific - Change the Resign setting to Team-specific. Change the Team resign % to whatever you want for each team. Think the Raiders have a good solid base of young players? Set it to 75 and the spreadsheet with help keep the nucleus together. Want the Broncos to go into "rebuild mode" after Peyton retires? Set it to 10 and the sheet will let more of their guys walk.

Of course, you can always change the setting from year to year as well as the rates. Just another way to mix up storylines if you like the idea that A&S suggested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden 16 CFM Tools_Variable.zip (22.8 KB, 22 views)