Old 09-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #8
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most Challenging AP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'm considering it, but there's a long legacy of sim gamers feeling like All Madden doesn't get tougher by realistic means, but rather gets tougher by making your players do dumb things.

I'm currently on AM, and when I watch replays of defensive players on my team being in position to make a play on a ball or a ball carrier, then all of the sudden run in an opposite direction to the main action of the play, it looks like the CPU just told itself to move my guy out of the way regardless of contextual and aesthetic factors, and that weirds me out.
That's one thing I have NOT noticed on All-Pro. Now, for ex. If I highlight the TE and they have a WR running a streak next to the TE, my safety will abandon his deep assignment to go cover the TE underneath, which could lead to giving up a deep pass.
I have yet to see my defenders moving out of the way or running away from the ball carrier like M15 did.
Only 4 out of my 17 games have been blowout wins by me. The rest have been decided by 7pts or less, and I was blown out a couple games by the cpu. So far it's been really well balanced but it has more to do with how I call a game and keep it more coach mode.
If I called my own plays and put more user manipulation into it, I would need to adjust more I'm betting.