Old 09-22-2015, 05:30 AM   #14
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Most Challenging AP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
On AP, you might be able to reproduce similar statistical results by totally nerfing the HUM coverage or HUM tackling, but the manner in which those results are achieved will be aesthetically quite different.
Couldn't you apply that same logic if you switched the AI settings on All Madden for the CPU (lowering down)?

I mean seriously how is it considered nerfing down the human if your lowering a slider on All Pro to get somewhat realistic stats yet the the same rules wouldn't apply if you lower a slider on All Madden level?

Now granted I don't prefer either level but that comment just makes no sense to me....

I haven't looked at many slider sets here on All Madden but I can assure you there aren't that many people playing with the CPU QBA at 50 or higher and if they are then why raise the Human Pass Coverage wouldn't that then be considered the opposite of nerfing down a slider rather instead your inflating a Human slider?

and for the record even on All Madden default the CPU RB's can't move the ball vs me regardless of the argument that their vision improves....that is because the tackle slider for the human player is way overrated on all levels of play IMO.

Now I don't know about you but I have to raise run block on all levels of Madden in order for the CPU to have running game and then as you put it nerf down my tackle slider in order for them to a have fighting chance.........meaning they (CPU) won't average 4.0 yards per carry on me regardless of what level I play on because that is a constant problem with Madden every single year when it comes to the CPU Running game.

So I respectfully disagree with that logic because on all levels there are compromises to be made one way or the other

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-22-2015 at 05:43 AM.