View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 07:54 AM   #1
Bach Patu
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lightbulb Looking For Updated Jerseys & Graphics

Ever since NCAA Football 14 came out back in 2013, we've seen MANY changes in the RL game which EA hasn't been able to implement in the video game for (What should be) obvious reasons

First & foremost are all the new jerseys many of the schools are rolling out. An example is the new "White Out" uniform which the CU Buffs unveiled at the Rocky Mountain Showdown this past weekend

In playing my CU Buffs dynasty last, I saw the game had the "Blackout" jersey but NOT the "White Out" jersey which the RL team wore last weekend

Since there's not going to be a new game anytime soon, we need to find a way to get these updated somehow

Another thing which needs updated is the ESPN graphics. Since NCAA Football 14 came out, the network has now changed the graphics TWICE (Last year & this year)

And although I'm sure MANY dynasty players are in the 2018 season or later & the graphics are likely to be changed again by the time 2018 rolls around IRL, we still need to find a way to somehow keep on top of this even though doing so is like looking into a crystal ball & hoping we're right lol

And since many conferences have formed their own networks (ALA Pac 12 Conference) and/or syndication services (ALA ACC & MAC for starters), maybe we can somehow keep up on the graphics used by them too ??

Thoughts ?? Comments ?? FLAMES (Gulp !! )

Cheers & GO COLORADO TEAMS !!

BP
Advertisements - Register to remove