View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:58 PM   #421
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I just posted the new base set I've been working on. These are for those who want a more even game with the cpu. I used auto pass and just called suggestion plays to come up with these. I wanted to take out the human element and just get things as even as possible. That way it would be a good base to work form

So when you play if you call plays better then the cpu, are a better user defender than a cpu player is and a better user cpu than the cpu is then you can make things harder for yourself.

If you are worse than the cpu in all these areas then you will need to make it easier.

You may like like every thing as it is. I just wanted to take my play calling, play style, and play ability out of the equation to get a true base set.

I used 5 games at a time before changing things. I took all the stat's of the 5 games and looked at the cpu averages and the user averages and compared them to real nfl averages.

So changes were based on getting that right. I think I got pretty close.

So when you test don't just play one game and compare that one game to nfl averages. It really takes about 5 games. Then put all those stat's together to get the average stat's.

These can be used in coach mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove