Old 09-23-2015, 05:48 PM   #752
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankonit216
I actually have the opposite problem with green. QBs kill me, especially on third down, but I'm doing well with stopping the run. Do you use X to tackle? Do you use a defensive lineman and jump the snap? Those are the things I've been working on, and my CPU guys have been pretty good at tackling too.

I played another game today (against the 49ers again), so here are my concrete stats. This one played much better for some reason. I dropped the QB accuracy to 23 rather than 25, so I'll see if it gets out of hand and I'll move it back up. The only issue was, as mentioned in your first post, the CPU pass blocking, but it's not a huge deal.

Rodgers: 17/22, 301 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs (sacked twice)
Lacy: 19 carries, 106 yards, 1 TD
Starks: 7 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD (and a receiving TD)
Cobb: 4 catches, 112 yards
Adams: 2 catches, 53 yards

Kaepernick: 21/37, 312 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (sacked 4 times)
Hyde: 27 carries, 69 yards, 2 TDs
Davis: 6 catches, 95 yards
Smith: 3 catches, 74 yards, 1 TD

Overall, everything ran well this game. I'll probably keep you posted every couple of games or so. A problem with previous All-Madden exploits of mine is that it was impossible to push the ball downfield, but as you can tell by my receiver stats, I had success with that this game - though not every time, which is a nice balance. I'm really liking the sliders.
Cool. I like the Stats seems like everything played out pretty good besides Kaepernick dropping 300 on you(It can happen though). At least his completion percentage was reasonable. Thanks for the feedback. Definitely keep me posted man..