View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 09:30 AM   #240
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
What was the reasoning behind moving to the Slow game speed and what, if any, are the differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally I've always used slow, I admit I do like Fast a lot in this game cuz players to me move down the field properly, u don't focus too much on animations, but I went back to what I was comfortable with and I didn't like some animations on fast. It looked fake at times. Like sometimes the qb would be faced one direction and the throw would be made to an other direction. It looked kinda bad at times. And sometimes if my corner would get beat he would back pedal or run sideways instead of turning around to run. These happened on occasion but it kinda bugged me. I do like how fast the players look and feel. But I also love the way it feels on slow. It's tough they both have pros and cons. If you're enjoying fast and haven't seen problems, stick to it. If u see what I see then give slow a try. I don't like normal speed cuz it feels weird at timestimes. On normal the ball velocity is off a bit