View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #974
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
Hey iiamcb,

i did want to also mention the games are really fun with your sliders and get some really close games with last minute field goals or even my most recent win(Texans 14 Titans 13) - was super defensive more punts than any other game ive played in my season...definitely defensive chess match where i had a great defensive series and ended up with the ball to burn clock out for the win.

As for the qb issue of standing there for those coverage sacks...i simply went up one tick for player qb acc. havent played enough games to see an overall improvement. but i am seeing the qb now scan the field for an open player and seems to not take coverage sacks. where as before i never saw his head scan the field for another player. will report back later today with an update.

Nice!! I'll be awaiting you report back on the change in QB awareness. Hopefully that helps eliminate the "deer in the headlights" QB just standing there in the pocket. I'm actually going to give it a go myself and check it out. Great find. I'll report back and give my personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk