Old 09-24-2015, 08:30 PM   #1657
pimpinpidgeon8
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
You have to turn trades enabled off(not sure if you can do it after starting your CFM) mine is on but that keeps the CFM exciting and fresh imo. A solid backup got traded in my cfm, it was Micah Hyde(safety)getting traded to the Steelers. I may not of noticed it so soon but I play each game on the schedule, and if I wanted to, I could just trade him back to the Packers.
The gameplay is much better when drive goals are not present. 32 team
Control is the way. The drive goals don't just raise confidence, they raise the overall above 100! It would turn into a game that plays like rookie level.
Idk but I would rather have the games I'm having since I started my CFM. I can tell you, 8-10gms are coming down to the the final few plays which is really all I can ask for. The other 2 games are me getting blown out or the cpu getting it.

Ugh so I deleted everything for nothing? If I turn off trades enabled, I can still make trades for anyone I want with 32 team control?