Old 09-25-2015, 08:10 AM   #1665
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
I'm going to use these updated sliders, as playing on default is total arcade game seriously, I'm a hard core football fan that likes simulation as close to reality as possible, first thing that caught my eye in madden 16 is game speed, playing on normal isn't normal it's "fast" so in this game "slow" is normal and normal is "fast" , second CPU pass completion is of the chart on default to the point of ridiculous under pressure or no matter what CPU will go deep every time and you cover 4, cover 6, Jesus for a CB won't help, or 3 man under coverage will be useless every time even if it's 3 down 28y to go, and third most unbalanced and most disgusting thing CPU ability to intersept! CPU will on default setting int anything you throw, I don't even try deep ball anymore it's pointless, they will intersept 9/10, so yes game needs tweaking and I know what you are trying to say but the only thing we can do is use sliders change to tweak it out and at least try to get close to real simulation, as for player ratings they change every week so I don't think slider change will affect them as for example you leave it all on default the 99 overall player will still be 99 if you change sliders cause sliders don't change individual players behavior it only affects AI behavior in generally like Manziel will be crap no matter what slider you tweak unless he gets higher rating from EA, the best way to know this is Brady's pass ATT and completion he will play good no matter what you do with sliders and again I will repeat slider change only affects AI behavior in general it will not affect player rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you 100% but ya missed the point........the point is there should not be sliders, everything should be ratings based like how the old sliders used to be in the game and now they are gone (because there ratings based now).

Some settings should absolutely be there like game speed, injuries, fatigue and stuff like that but everything else should be ratings based, also a good point to this is the fact some penalty sliders are just on/off which explain there called based on ratings........Whats the point of looking at QB accuracy ratings and hoping they are good when in turn I could make the slider 0 or 100.......
Advertisements - Register to remove