View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #1666
JohnnyFootball01
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I agree with you 100% but ya missed the point........the point is there should not be sliders, everything should be ratings based like how the old sliders used to be in the game and now they are gone (because there ratings based now).

Some settings should absolutely be there like game speed, injuries, fatigue and stuff like that but everything else should be ratings based, also a good point to this is the fact some penalty sliders are just on/off which explain there called based on ratings........Whats the point of looking at QB accuracy ratings and hoping they are good when in turn I could make the slider 0 or 100.......

You are absolutely right brother, it is absolutely useless to have sliders and ratings mixed together, it makes me wonder what's the point of having them at all, maybe they thought 50 on default will balance game or something, or just came to my thought if for example we turned down sliders to 0 what affect would that have? Did any one try a game like that? Does that make players play only rating based skill..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk