View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 02:58 PM   #21
trekfan
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
What's the green/yellow for the Sonics, that's where I'm having my biggest issue.
The color wheel has no values assigned to it, so there's no way to say for sure what it is. I started with the gold/yellow from the Warriors and the green from the Bucks as the Sonics primary colors for the uniform, then adjusted the shade of them until I matched the shade in the logos; it's about two or three shades darker (or lighter) depending on what you see (as every screen is different).

The Sonics colors were actually a good bit lighter, but I opted for darker because I like it better (and TV AKA the game makes it look a little brighter on the court than in the editing screen).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
These are incredible, please forgive me, I just got this game so I don't know the answer, are these shareable/downloadable?

Jersey and arena designs are not shareable -- only way to do it is to get screenshots and attempt to replicate it that way. The sharing feature might make it into next years game, but it's not gonna make it this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove