Old 09-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #783
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by termi201nator
I decided to test a couple more games on the original green sliders. I used the Rams and Chargers.

For the Rams, I lost that game 41-24. While losing wasn't what I hated, it was that Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson had 150+ Again, I didn't care that Marshawn did, that's realisitic, after he got hurt, Jackson came in and had like 152 on 8 carries. Russell Wilson shreded me. Only threw four incompletions, 1 tipped interception I got. And he racked up almost 300 yards.

In the game with the Chargers versus Lions, I had the worst game ever I can recall. I was almost shut out but luckily scored a last minute TD. It was 30-7. Stafford had 400 yards in the air, (Calvin got hurt in the 1st quarter, by the way. Didn't return). Ameer Abdullah rushed for over 100, Joique Bell got around 75 as a backup running back.

So, with that, I feel confident with moving QB accuracy and run blocking down like you suggested. I'm currently trying a game out with it. I am the Titans vs. the Bucs. It's halftime. I'm leading 10-3 and things are playing out wonderful. It feels like an entirely different universe. I really appreciate the advice on telling me what to change and I hope that soon, I can finally move the sliders back up to where they originally were. I'll be sure to post the entire game box score to compare.
Yeah I guess it's best for you to use those tweaks until you figure out a better scheme to slow the CPUs offense down.. Those tweaks should help you out. I'm really suprised you are struggling with the CPUs accuracy at 25 though.. Are you only calling zone coverage? Also like Colinzoober5 said when you think the CPU is about to run call a man blitz. It's the best way to slow the run down. You can call a man blitz out of your base D when they are in 1-2 WR sets or out of nickel when they are in 3WR sets whenever you feel they are going to run. You have to be creative and anticipate when you think they might run. You also have to make plays with the guy you are controlling. You can't be a liability out there and be the reason big running plays are be giving up..