Old 09-27-2015, 10:25 AM   #62
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1 madden 16 PRO sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorris1
The only knock I have with them is this it seems like pro level tries to give away the game a few times not as much as rookie does I switched levels lower just to test it and cpu definitely does more stupid stuff to give you the win...I switched back and played a game at 5 min quarters and added 2 points too all the ai categories for cpu just hoping they make a few less bad decisions and it seemed like it worked I thought 2 would work because it doesn't seem that off to begin with but I want to see how it does 12 min quarters and the accellerated clock timing....but I keep coming back to these....also are you guys calling plays on coach suggestions or doing any guess the play like run up the middle etc I feel like when I stopped that all together it started playing better...

I have my own playbook where i mostly run plays from my gameplan...not coach suggestions...sometimes ill go through and find my own plays to call..

I never..ever giess play or jump snap...those graphics must be turned off

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w