View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 08:11 PM   #849
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesandEdelman
Damn, we (NM St.) weren't too good this year. I'm not on the hot seat, am I?

Also, how do you do the CAC thing?
It was more of a defense problem with you guys. Your job is absolutely safe for the time being. Nick Jeanty played really well, your receivers were fantastic, your freshman tailback held his own, it was just your defense just couldn't do it. Other CAC teams like UL Lafayette, UTEP and Central Michigan had similar problems this year.

I do CAC's by locating the fake coaches who appear after a few seasons in place of retiring coaches. (go through the dynasty editor and that's the easiest way to detect who's real/fake, there will be no job description to the left, or you if you don't recognize a name in the coach info menu in-game google search him to see if he exists). I just click R1 on the PS3 (no clue what it is for my 360 friends), create a new coach and assign jobs accordingly. I ask you guys what you want your coach to be like and voila.

Just adds some depth to your dynasty and a little extra storyline to follow. I hope to go through and add some more former NFL and college stars to come and coach at some point down the line. Problem is, I'm running out of offensive coordinators haha.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 07-09-2017 at 02:10 PM.