Old 09-28-2015, 12:07 PM   #803
Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
first off jarodd thanks for the time and effort on these sliders! much appreciated man. I am using the all madden set. I am having a difficult time with 2 things. Running and throwing INTs. I threw 5 in my last game and only rushed for 50 yards. I will say I play 15 minute quarters. From reading over your last post I am going to guess for the INT issue, I need to start throwing the ball away more. I'll admit I am one of those players who thinks I can always make something happen. Any tips for more rushing success?
I'd assume your rotating your players effectively? When I see a linebacker or a linemen huffing and puffing, I either run the ball right at them or attack the linebacker (preferably a drag or streak on him).

As for running mechanics, are you using the 'get skinny' mechanic. It's RB on xbox and it basically makes the running back dip his shoulder to get between linemen. It's the difference between a 0 yard gain on 3rd down and a two yard gain on 3rd down for the first.

Also, after (or during playing if you can) look to see who got beat on a block and who beat them. Rating play a larger factor on the sliders. If you have a TE that can't block (i.e Antonio Gates 65 RBK) he won't be able to seal the edge. Respectively, if a center can't RBK then there will be constant pressure up the gut.

If you REALLY need to get that short yardage, I'd just sub in tackles for TEs