View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #353
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
i think what it was is that i had WR catching up at 46 on the last set you had and i had copied your update exactly so i was playing with it at 44, im going to put it back to 46, i still get missed catches but not nearly as much as i was. it was an exciting game, i think the ovr of that rookie qb was 80 or 82. but to be honest he struggled the first half and out of nowhere became so clutch in the end or the 3rd and the whole 4th. prob the most realistic game ive had on madden ever, and honestly playing as the falcons is prob the reason for the dropped passes, julio never missed a pass, i think it was hankerson and hester that dropped them now that i remember, which their not highly ranked in the game. im in the process of scouting another WR for the slot
Cool man, I think we're almost there to finalizing these. I updated catching to 45. I already had three drops in the first 5 mins. Did pass defense seem pretty good for both user and CPU? I think I got that down. I know I'm final with kicking sliders and with the running game sliders. I'm not set yet on tackling, fumbles and pass blocking for cpu and CPU qb accuracy. I think 34 is good, but pass blocking does have an effect also so if anything I would maybe turn down cpu pass block by a point but I think my sliders are pretty solid right now. Gonna play about three games tonight in my cfm and see where we're at with fumbles and tackling
I was getting about two fumbles a game at 60, but on Madden 15 I used fumbles at 44 and I tried them today and only got one in two different games so it felt good