View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 01:19 AM   #834
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New tweaks..

September 29th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 35, lowered the USER fumbles to 35, and lowered the USER tackling to 40.
September 29th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 30, lowered the CPUs tackling to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 30.
September 29th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, lowered the CPUs tackling to 45, and raised the USER accuracy to 21.
September 29th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, lowered the CPUs tackling to 50, and raised the USER accuracy to 12
September 29th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 60, lowered the CPUs tackling to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 3.

For the last 2 days I been deep in the lab messing with the USER accuracy. Just trying to see how low I can go with it. I was close to giving up on testing the accuracy at 3 on Sunday. Certain throws were just too inconsistent. After thinking about it all day at work I decided to mess with it some more at 3 and finally figured out the exact touch I need to use on every throw at 3. For the guys who are using the black set I advise you to really get in the lab with the accuracy at 3. It's tough. Don't jump into your live franchise with the accuracy at 3 without testing it first. You really have to figure out the touch and angle you need to use on every throw. If you are off with how you use the stick the passes will sail on you. If you have a bad QB you will struggle but the USER accuracy at 3 is usable. If you are fine with the accuracy at 4-5 just leave it there. 3 is tough but I figured it out and I'm satisfied with it now after nearly giving up.. I gave the rest of the sets a small bump to deal with the increase of the CPUs INTs from yesterday. That little tweak should help you out. You still have to be smart with your passes. Like I said yesterday you can't force every throw if everything is covered.. Throw it away.

I also decided to tinker with the fumbles and tackles. I was seeing a decent amount of fumbles at 40 but I felt like it wasn't enough. I wasn't seeing too many game changes fumbles. Rarely seen any on kickoff and punt returns. The fumbles at 35 should provide a realistic amount of fumbles per game now. I lowered the tackling down 5 points on all the sets just to try and open up the run game a little more on both sides of the ball. I wanted to see a few more broken tackles per game. RBs were just dropping too easy for my taste. This tweak makes open field tackling dangerous now.. Please post feedback when you get a chance to try out these tweaks.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-29-2015 at 01:44 AM.