View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 06:52 PM   #1700
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Played game 4 of my Falcons CFM. Texans came to town to face my 3-0 Falcons. Texans with Flynn at QB. I made 1 big trade before game, sending southward and my 3rd round draft picks for 2016 and 2017 to Steelers for Boykin( ex - Dawg). Trying to get a pass Defense in place, and willing to lose some draft picks for starting 80+ talent. Defense showed up 1st half as well as JJ. Was up 20-6 at half and looked like I was cruising. 2nd half Texans got a lot of pressure, especially JJ Watt as he sacked me twice, one causing a big fumble that put texans back in game. Texans D also causes me to force some passes that turned into 2 INT. Turnovers helped Texans outscored me 24-10 in 2nd half( because of TO) winning 30-27. I am playing with Beasley on D and been focusing on him with game prep, got 2.5 sacks with him in game.
Got 1-3 Redskins next. I made another big trade sending my FS and 2nd round draft picks for Mathieu. So my defense looking young and talented, giving Quinn that good D he deserves.

FS- Mathieu
SS- Ishmael
CB- Trufant
CB- Boykin
LB- Reed
LB- Worrilow
LB- Durant
DE- Beasley Jr
DE- Clayborn
DT- Babineaux
DT- Solai

Solid D that will hopefully make me championship contenders.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk