Old 09-29-2015, 11:25 PM   #850
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Jarodd, I tried your sliders before a longgg time ago. I think like Madden 12. I'm thinking of making the jump up to All-Madden.

All-pro has been a decent challenge but all the games have been super high scoring. No matter which sliders i use (I've tried default as well), the games are off the charts for the offenses. I played one whole season as the niners and I was the #1 team on offense and the #32 team on defense. My other problem with All-Pro is that I'm almost rooting for the CPU. I don't want to play a game and essentially root against my own team.

Do you see more defensive struggle type games on All-Madden or at least a good mix? Almost every game on All-Pro i scored at least 40 points but still went 10-6

My bad man. I missed this post.. You definitely will see defensive struggles with my sliders. You have to figure out which one of my sliders fit your play style though. Most likely the green set if you been playing on All-Pro. But sometimes to have defensive struggles especially if you are good one offense. That's why my black sliders look like that. My passing has always been top of the line on Madden.

Only thing is if you are having a tough time slowing the CPU down on All-Pro you probably would have a tough time even with my green sliders.

Since it seems like you like playing on All-Pro I kind of been wanting some guys to test either my blue or black sliders on All-Pro just to see how it is. I've noticed that all of the All-Pro sliders around here doesn't look anything like my blue or black sliders which is weird because of how easy All-Pro is. If me and a lot of other guys can play with my black sliders on All-Madden you would think it would be plenty of sliders that look something like my blue or black sliders on All-Pro. Instead most of the All-Pro sliders look similiar to my green or red sliders which is probably why a lot of guys are having an easy time with them. Sliders on All-Pro should probably be jacked almot to the max in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you like you can try out my blue or black sliders on All-Pro and see how it goes.