View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 11:41 PM   #15
C.J.S.
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimbo1885
The fact that Power Pros is appearing on the PS4 is good news for us PYS fans!! Both games use the same stadium modelling and that combined with all the new facial scans that were done for PYS 2015 I suspect (hope!!) means the chances of it now being released on PS4 are pretty good.

The reason the announcement for Power Pros has been made so early is that the game is normally released in October, so it make sense they had to release news about it now.

My assumption was that AAA games were the ones that were aimed and released internationally like PES or Metal Gear etc. so I wouldn't consider either PYS or Power Pros to be AAA games for Konami as both are aimed specifically at the Japanese market.

Because of this it's unfair to complain about the lack of English in the game.... would be like Japanese people complaining about the lack of Kanji in MLB The Show.

Worst case scenario we only have Power Pros on PS4 which wouldn't be the end of the world seeing as it's such a solid game.

Guess we will have to wait until March 2016 to find out!!

Btw it's amazing to read that in the first two months of Power Pros being released on mobile/tablet it had 5 million downloads!!
Yeah it does point more to a PYS on PS4.

Im not amazed, younger people play on there phones and younger people play PP. They cant get there parents to spring for a big tv.

Last edited by C.J.S.; 09-29-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove