tubaSimulator
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Patch #2 Is Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
"Addressed over 100 bug and stability issues"

Play the game then report back. Already people moaning and groaning based on notes.

Play the game first.

In the meantime the only thing I do not see that I really wanted to see and I will go play and test this before commenting is the defensive camera view.

It does not work like Madden 15.....I hope this is one of the 100 bug and stability issues fixes.

Going to test things out here today. Still love this game regardless. It's the best Madden I have ever played on the field top to bottom.
I will start up my CFM and test, I just posted my initial impression of the patch. The "100 general bug and stability issues" were not listed under CFM so I understood that as not addressing bugs and issues in CFM. IIRC you also listed a bunch of issues you wanted EA to address and none of them were.

Anyway, I agree that we need to play and test before moaning, but as I said, it was not meant to be moaning, just posting my initial reaction to the patch which I think we should be allowed to do without it being labelled 'moaning'.
Advertisements - Register to remove