View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #393
azcardfan
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I really appreciate this thread! Its been a huge help to making Madden fun again and more realistic than ever. Do you think you will have the sliders finalized soon, or is it something that will be a work in progress for a while? I'm asking, because I really like what you've done and want to start a CFM with set sliders and not have to adjust once it has begun. Also, I noticed that the CPU QB accuracy went up quite a bit. I agree that it could have been higher, but are you getting torched by QB's now or is it not as drastic of a difference as it looks? I think I had played with CPU QB accuracy at like 13 and now its in the 30's. One last question: in CFM, are you and your opposing teams getting stats that are similar to what the rest of the CPU league is getting (games that you aren't playing in)?

Sorry for all of the long questions- I'm just so excited to find good sliders and someone who actually cares about them and is really good at adjusting them. I've seriously wanted this for years. Thanks again for all of the help!