View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 02:45 PM   #395
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I really appreciate this thread! Its been a huge help to making Madden fun again and more realistic than ever. Do you think you will have the sliders finalized soon, or is it something that will be a work in progress for a while? I'm asking, because I really like what you've done and want to start a CFM with set sliders and not have to adjust once it has begun. Also, I noticed that the CPU QB accuracy went up quite a bit. I agree that it could have been higher, but are you getting torched by QB's now or is it not as drastic of a difference as it looks? I think I had played with CPU QB accuracy at like 13 and now its in the 30's. One last question: in CFM, are you and your opposing teams getting stats that are similar to what the rest of the CPU league is getting (games that you aren't playing in)?

Sorry for all of the long questions- I'm just so excited to find good sliders and someone who actually cares about them and is really good at adjusting them. I've seriously wanted this for years. Thanks again for all of the help!
Honesty these are pretty much final. I brought up the cpu qb accuracy because between 14-29 I was seeing too many good qbs in the 60% range. With the slider 32-34 it's pretty realistic. U get a few errant throws, also WRs drop balls here and there which effect qb %, but when I play I want to see the ratings show. Aaron Rodgers is a 99 overall for a reason, yes it is not 100% accurate but I want to feel like I'm playing him, I don't want every qb to make over throws when they normally don't. I do want some missed throws but not every other play unless it's from a 82 and under overall qb. I have gotten tremendous results and if anyone has an issue with a particular slider they can adjust it to their liking. But these are made to realistic as possible and also to give u a bit of a challenge when playing a good team. They're not made to make a bad team challenging. They're made to try and show the actual player ratings. Raising the cpu qb accuracy and raising the qtr time to 15 mins also gives realistic stats for when u Sim games in cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove